Media Fire Company is hiring part-time EMT’s.
General purpose – To protect life and property by performing emergency medical services to the citizens of Media Borough, Upper Providence Township, Nether Providence Township and surrounding communities. Also, perform daily maintenance on equipment as well as the facilities outlined by the EMS Supervisor and Board of Directors of Media Fire Company.
Requirements are listed below;
- 21 years of age upon completion of application
- High school diploma or GED
- No criminal record
- 3 years of 911 EMS experience
- Valid drivers license and clean record for the past 3 years
- Current EMT-B or higher
- CPR/AED for health care providers
- Hazardous Materials Operations and annual refresher
- Basic Vehicle Rescue Operations or higher
- EVOC and EMSVO
- NIMS 100, 200, 700, and 800
- Full FBI, Child Abuse, and PA state back ground checks completed.
All resumes with the certificates are to be emailed to email@example.com